- ‘Oxford Committee for Famine Relief’ the original that has done what it said on the tin.The original name of the global poverty alleviation charity Oxfam 202918
- ‘Put your foot down…’ MAG mines 1083008 – The Mines Advisory Group with £37m a year spent clearing mines
- ‘Sometimes you need help from above’ – London’s Air Ambulance 801013
- ‘On the shelf’ an auction in aid of The National Literacy Trust 1116260
- ‘We’ll go through it with you’ Samaritans That is suicide they were talking about – I don’t think so.
- ‘always there for you’ Macmillan Cancer Support no matter how hard they try they can’t always be there – too much expectation!
- Whatever it takes to save a child. Unicef
- Holding Power Accountable Common Cause
- Turtle hero
- Bee cause
- Because the earth needs a good lawyer Earth justice
- No Fin to Declare a petition calling on the EU to ban the personal importation of ALL shark fins to Europe. Bite-Back, the UK shark and marine conservation charity
- When it comes to charity; many people stop at nothing.
- Don’t delay give today!
- There is no I in team but there should be U in volunteer
- Welfare over wealth
- Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government.
- Sleazy does it!
- I’m perfect
Please send us your witty or pithy slogans.